The documentation seen here is designed to be a guide to get you up and running successfully and quickly with the Skillz SDK. This version brings with it many updates and improvements designed to improve the experience for you and your players. Please take some time to review what has been released and look to implement these enhancements in a future build.
Version 29.1.137 supports Xcode 13/14 and Unity 2020/2021 LTS. Minimum iOS version supported is 12 and the minimum Android version is 24. Target Android version is 30. See Getting Started for more information on technical requirements for this release.
New Features in Version 29.1.137
- Ability for players to Sign-in to Skillz using their phone number with SMS
- New push notification to notify players that they have a rematch available when they have lost a match
- Improved geolocation, VPN and spoof detection to ensure security of payment systems.
- Additional telemetry to detect bots and prevent fraud to improve player retention.
- Support for SKAN4 to improve to UA targeting capabilities.
New Features in Major Version 29
Updated the Skillz Mobile Measurement Partner (MMP) to Singular to increase UA efficiency for all titles.
Improved Push Notification Deep Linking to allow players to enter matches and make deposits with fewer taps.
- Unity Development Resources/Tools
- Added Skillz SIDEkick to enable faster turn around when iterating on your Skillz integration by mocking the entire SDK integration flow, as well as Skillz API calls, in the Unity Editor.
- Added Unity debug logging option to improve insights into how a game interacts with the Skillz SDK.
- Added Brick Breaker example project with reference implementations and best practices.
Added Unity 2021 LTS Support
Added Xcode 14 support
- Unity Android Gradle Build Failed: This version of the SDK requires Gradle 6.5+ when Unity is bundled with 6.1.1
- Workaround here
- Missing Xcode workspace file
- Workaround here
- Android incremental build
- Please use clean build for Android if incremental build fails.
Use this for your store description
Challenge people around the world with Skillz®, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, physical or virtual prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
What's new for your store description
- Bug fixes and improved stability