New in version 26.0.25
- Replays - significant iOS replay improvements for improved performance and video quality
- SKAdNetwork implementation - In preparation for the iOS 14 changes
- New Video Ads - Opportunity for increased revenue by showing ads
- Earn more Z - Players can now increase their Z balance by watching ads after matches to increase their winnings
- In-App Notifications - Improved performance and functionality of the in-app notifications
- Account Balance - Clean and refreshed UI when viewing account balance and transaction history within the SDK
- Referral Page - UI overhaul for the referral page for users to invite their friends
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Important for iOS Integration
Please Note: this version does NOT support Xcode 12
You will need to downgrade to Xcode 11.x to build your iOS app
Please Note: App Transport Security (ATS) Now Required
We have enabled ATS for iOS. This forces secure connections for all network communication. Please refer to Apple's docs Preventing Insecure Network Connections for more details.
The Skillz SDK will call the registerAppForAdNetworkAttribution method once initialized. Please refer to the Apple Documentation for all details concerning app install attribution with the skAdNetwork.
Important for Android Integration
The compileSdkVersion and targetSdkVersion has changed to 29
The AndroidManifest (included in the SDK) has an added setting
<application android:requestLegacyExternalStorage="true" >
which is required for the SDK to be compatible with API level 29. Please verify that this setting exists before uploading your new build.
Use this for your store description
Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, physical or virtual prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you just for playing! Skillz: eSports for Everyone.
What's new for your store description
- More opportunities to earn Z
- Bug fixes and improved stability
- Exciting additional features!